Within this role, you will be responsible for handling queries, anomalies, and challenges related to the benefits portal. You will also manage benefit programs and ensure accurate data transfer to payroll. Moreover, you will act as the main point of contact for employees' inquiries regarding benefits and compensation and provide support in HR cases and invoice management for benefits vendors.
Your key responsibilities will include developing, implementing, administering, and reporting on various compensation and benefits initiatives, such as salary surveys and the approved profit-sharing scheme (APSS). This role has a global scope, with a primary focus on Ireland and the UK.
As a Senior Human Resource Analyst a typical day might include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Leading the planning, rollout, and execution of the total rewards program such as the annual APSS, including managing employee communications, vendors, systems, and reconciliations
- Acting as the gatekeeper for the Ireland Benefits Portal and serving as the escalation point of contact for any benefits-related queries, handling them efficiently through chat and email
- Acting as point person to educate and train all UK new hires and provide them with the necessary information for benefits enrollment
- Managing information distribution and file segregation for vendors, using a manual system via email
- Validating and auditing all transferring files for accuracy, new data, and transactions to ensure the smooth preparation for payroll for all programs
- Taking ownership of assigned HR cases, ensuring timely closure and updating case information as needed
- Updating internal educational knowledge articles, documenting any changes or corrections regarding Ireland and UK’s benefit programs
- Leading the annual total reward statement process, including data sourcing, management, transfer, and testing
- Supporting analysis and budgeting for various compensation programs, including the annual year-end salary review process. You will also be evaluating new compensation programs for potential implementation
- Administering Regeneron's base pay, Long-Term Incentive (LTI), and annual bonus programs
- Preparing and documenting the necessary information for annual reviews and salary adjustments
- Supporting Compensation matters, providing prompt assistance to our Raheen and UK-based employees, ensuring an excellent client experience
- Supporting projects such as survey participation, analysis, and application, helping to determine appropriate hiring rates for recruiters and managers
- Collaborating with talent acquisition and hiring managers to generate employment offers and addressing other compensation-related inquiries
- Contributing to developing and documenting procedures to streamline compensation processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. You will also be working with HR Business Partners in educating line management on salary administration practices
- Conducting job matching exercises and market surveys related to Compensation, Benefits, HR Policy & Practice, and utilizing the results for market pricing and competitive analyses
- Taking on lead responsibilities for specific components of the Workday Implementation Project, serving as the expert US SME and Workday project liaison. You will also be responsible for Payfactors systems administration
- Providing additional support for Compensation projects across various Regeneron locations. You will be working closely with the payroll team to transmit compensation
- Performing other duties or projects as the Human Resource Management Team assigns
To be considered for this opportunity you should have a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred and 7 years+ of relevant experience with comprehensive knowledge of government regulations related to compensation and benefits. Familiarity with HR systems, specifically Workday and Payfactors, is advantageous.
#LI-Onsite #JOBSIEST #IREADV
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.