A typical day might include the following:
- Defines strategy, sets goals and ensures execution of medical affairs activities.
- Maintains deep knowledge of disease areas as well as an understanding of patient and physician interactions and clinical decision making and impact.
- Provides matrix management of the cross-functional Medical Product Team (MPT)
- Responsibility for data generation, data analysis and interpretation. Plays a key role in developing evidence generation strategy and execution of post-registrational studies, including interventional and observational research.
- Develops and executes early access programs in complicated environments
- Provides strategic direction and support for publications and presentations as needed, partnering with the Publication Manager.
- Leads evaluation of investigator-initiated study applications.
- Participates in engagement with communities in order to educate and advance scientific and medical understanding of relevant disease areas, including the management of disease, standards of patient care and roles of our medicines.
- Develops content for congresses, symposia and advisory boards and leads activities.
- Presents scientific materials to physicians, pharmacists, marketing agencies, and key partners in meeting, advisory and/or consulting settings.
- Assesses medical education needs and develops internal and external educational activities.
- Performs monitoring of post-registrational trials and is the signatory of documents related to interpretation of data where vital.
This role might be for you if:
- You have outstanding work ethic and integrity, including high ethical and scientific standards.
- You have the ability to work optimally in a fast paced, evolving environment. You work collaboratively across the organization to achieve shared objectives.
- You come up with new and outstanding ideas that move the science forward and add value.
- You have broad knowledge and perspective and are future oriented.
- You make good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment in a timely manner.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You have confirmed matrix leadership skills; clearly assign responsibility for tasks and decisions; set clear objectives and measures.
- You establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and gain their trust and respect.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have an M.D. or equivalent with clinical and drug development experience in gastroenterology. Physicians from academic institutions with specialty training and relevant experience would be considered. Weekly presence on-site is required.
#MDJOBS, #MDJOBSMA, #GDMA
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)