In this role you will perform a variety of chemical or biological analyses on raw materials, products, in-process materials, or stability samples in support of the company’s quality program.
As a Sr QC Analyst in Raw Materials a typical day might include, but it not limited to, the following:
• Gather data and documents test results
• Review test results to ensure compliance with standards; report any quality anomalies
• Comply with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements
• Participate in required training activities
• Maintain laboratory supplies
• Conduct testing on raw materials, in-process, product, stability, and/or research samples
• Write and revise control test procedures and SOPs
• Complete test records and reviews data
• Calibrate or verify calibration of instruments/devices prior to use
• Interact with outside customers or functional peer groups
• May be responsible for maintaining a specific project
• May devise or develop new analytical methods and techniques
• May assist in validation of methods
To be considered for this opportunity you should have a third level qualification in a scientific/technical discipline and 5 years+ hands-on work experience in a regulated QC laboratory-testing.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.