The Accounts Payable Specialist is a supervisory role providing support to the Accounts Payable Department, including support for all Accounts Payable application processes for Oracle AP Module, Kofax, MarkView and Concur. This position will assist the Manager of Concur by supporting process improvements, reviewing daily tasks and workflows to ensure day-to-day operations/systems are working as expected. This person will assist on projects, assess, and challenge the status quo, drive implementation of best practices, streamline operations and eliminate nonvalue added activities. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, organizational skills and be able to supervise and develop direct reports.
A typical day might include:
- Identify key areas of improvement and work with AP team members, technology support teams, and business partners to document, train, streamline and implement processes to increase efficiency
- Work collaboratively with various departments to perform AP Audits and Ad Hoc Reporting for all AP Systems
- Modifying and developing Oracle Customized Reporting within our Data Warehouse
- Analyze and research, including checking and clearing out duplicate invoices and payments within our MarkView Analytics Tool and the Oracle Quick Invoices Queue
- Will monitor and clear out all MarkView Exception Queues, such as PO Workflow/Non-PO Workflow/Pre-Approved/Attachment Review/Exceptions Queue
- Monitor and report activities such as user accounts, roles, access, and privileges changes/updates
- Operate within the Regeneron SOX Operating Procedures related to Change Control
- Manage and develop direct reports, which includes overseeing and monitoring daily production and overall performance. Provide support for raised issues and challenges and encourage their professional development.
- Develop annual goal setting for direct reports and conduct employee evaluations, etc.
This role might be for you if you have:
- Minimum of 7-10 years of Accounts Payable experience required, with two or more years of supervisory experience included.
- Degree or AP Certification preferred
- ERP system knowledge, preferably Oracle. Microsoft Office (Outlook), (Excel), Invoice Workflow system knowledge, preferably Kofax/MarkView
- Experience using a reporting system such as Cognos is a plus
- Strong computer skills particularly in system administration, Excel, SharePoint, and other related tools and technologies
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)