We are currently looking to fill a Device Development Engineer position. This position in the New Technologies Management team will be responsible for monitoring program pipeline, executing technical assessments on novel drug delivery systems, supporting and possibly leading early stage/R&D device development projects, and working cross-functionally to formulate and propose drug delivery system solutions for early phase programs as needed.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Informs across the business drug delivery solutions for early phase programs
- Analyzes and interprets drug delivery system industry trends, competitive landscapes and user needs to advise device strategy
- Leads early stage, pre-design control drug delivery system efforts with a multi-functional team
- Researches and remains current on existing and evolving drug delivery technologies
- Translates business needs and stakeholder requirements into innovative product design
- Executes technical assessments of drug delivery systems and research projects to inform the drug delivery system portfolio
- Maintains a culture of continuous improvement that strives to ensure safety and efficacy while accelerating delivery of commitments
- Represents Regeneron and the device teams at appropriate industry meetings and forums
This role may be for you if you:
- Have strong communication skills and can strategically plan
- Possess project management skills and have the ability to work in a team
To be considered for this role you must hold a Bachelor’s degree and the following minimum amounts of proven experience for each level:
- Associate Engineer: Bachelor of Science in the fields of Engineering or similar field is required.
- Engineer: Bachelor of Science in the fields of Engineering or similar field is required, and 2+ years of experience in product development or engineering is required or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred.
- Sr. Engineer: Bachelor of Science in the fields of Engineering or similar field is required, and 5+ years of experience in product development or engineering is required or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in the medical device industry is required.
Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)