Process Sciences is a technical services department that deals with a range of scientific, technical, engineering and mathematical needs from the laboratory to the manufacturing floor. Within this department, the Process Solutions team aims to identify and implement process optimizations to increase overall manufacturing yield, reduce the cost of goods, and maintain production consistency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Drive process solutions and continuous improvement initiatives for manufacturing activities.
- Source and assess appropriate technical data from manufacturing and other equipment across the network.
- Participate in investigations to determine root cause or provide technical understanding.
- Authors protocols and reports in support of these activities.
- Perform or assess data analysis using appropriate statistics tools.
- Assess data and /or information packages and propose solutions utilizing scientific, technical engineering or mathematical knowledge as appropriate.
- Prepare presentations summarizing project outcomes for management, supporting documentation and reports.
- Work effectively and efficiently in a team-oriented environment to ensure maximum and high-quality output.
#IRELIM #JOBSIEPR #LI-Onsite
Education and Experience:
Requires BS/BA in Life sciences/Engineering or related field. May consider another degree discipline with relevant experience; cGMP experience is desirable.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.