In this role you will provide support to the QC team via document management and retention activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Logging of relevant forms, logbooks and documents
- Copies, organizes, collates, and distributes records as required
- Updates record tracking database and role-associated trackers used by QC team
- Performs intake review of documents for completeness and accuracy
- Reconcilation of QC paperwork
- Scans and enters information into departmental database
- Prepares documents for archiving
- Flexible for possible shift changes
- Compiles metrics as required
- Collates data on record review for cross functional review
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Becomes involved as required to meet schedules or resolve problems
- Other support functions as deemed appropriate by QC team
Education and Experience:
- To be considered for this position you must have relevant work experience in a regulated industry preferred; experience with cGMPs
- PC literate with prior experience utilizing MS Word, Excel and other systems
#IRELIM #JOBSIEST #LI-Onsite #REGNQC
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.