We are seeking a Sourcing Specialist to support the organization's brands in various categories applying the Regeneron procure to contract process. We are looking for someone who is proactive, organized, have a growth and learning mentality, good written and verbal skills, enjoy collaborating as a team, and leading partner status updates. This person will act as the Commercial Sourcing process point of contact to the Commercial business, Strategic Sourcing & Procurement (SS&P) Center of Excellence and Vendor Maintenance. This role supports the supplier information management process while supporting the sourcing manager on the creation and negotiation of contracts and category management projects. Though the role is primarily administrative in nature, candidate will have the opportunity to grow in the Commercial Sourcing field through leading lower dollar/low risk contracts and negotiations, and support the RFx, contracting and SRM processes. The individual will work alongside the sourcing manager to establish commercial capabilities, and they will work to optimize value, mitigate risks, and ensure quality and cost-effectiveness. Additionally, the individual will collaborate with the sourcing manager and business partners to support all sourcing activities, develop, and coordinate supplier relationship management to enhance performance, relationships, and supplier development for the benefit of Regeneron.
A typical day might include:
- Provide fact based data and category level analyses to support sourcing efforts. This may include competitive price / cost benchmarking, should cost analyses and models.
- Perform deep dive spend analyses into category spend dynamics and find opportunities for further efficiency
- Perform supplier capabilities research to support RFx activities and work with partner to identify evaluation criteria
- Collaborate with Sourcing Manager to understand the competitive landscape to help understand where potential conflicts of interest may arise with various suppliers in local markets
- As SS&P COE processes point of contact will coordinate process upgrades, system upgrades and implementations; Zycus administration; general Sourcing Policy and Procedure stewardship
- Collaborate with Sourcing Manager to conduct sourcing projects (RFx) by engaging partners and the required cross-functional resources to ensure business objectives are met
- Works within iCertis to draft, collect requirements, and manage workflow for Scopes of Work (SOW) covering commercial terms. Facilitates the execution of contracts, when applicable
- Manage and track contracts that are set to expire and work with Sourcing Manager to create a plan for tracking
- Support and maintain category summaries that provide insights into category spend dynamics and trends over a 3 year period.
- Support the Supplier Relationship Management efforts through stakeholder engagement (internal and external), which may include, coordinating supplier governance meetings, creating/distributing scorecards, working with partners to review performance metrics, identifying common themes that highlight areas of strengths, weaknesses and opportunities, reporting SRM meeting action items, and tracking resolutions.
- Steward supplier onboarding and supplier change processes for Commercial Sourcing, coordinating between partners, Sourcing Manager and Vendor Maintenance.
- Collaborate and partner with Sourcing Managers on various key projects within sourcing and category management.
This role might be for you if you have:
- Bachelor’s plus 5+ years of relevant, progressive experience within strategic sourcing, to preferably include experience in sourcing within Pharma/Biotech.
- A solid understanding of sourcing and procurement, planning, supplier interface and negotiations, sourcing contracting tools, ERP’s, and eRFx systems preferred. (Oracle, Zycus, GEP, Ariba, Other)
- The ability to use standard business applications for communicating, presenting and analyzing (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Cost modeling knowledge and prior experience preferred
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)