If you’re a student pursuing a degree in Human Resources and Psychology or related majors, you may be a fit for an internship in our Human Resource departments.
Please apply to one Internship of interest that best matches your major.
In this role, a typical summer might include the following:
Achieving a general understanding of what happens in our global organization
Completing hands-on project work that has an impact on the business
- Engaging with Regeneron leadership
- Collaborating with a specific hiring manager and other interns
- Establishing connections with Regeneron’s diverse set of employee resource groups
- Participating in professional development sessions while enjoying lots of free food and swag
- Showcasing the knowledge you gained through end of program presentation sessions
- Getting paid for your hard work!
This role might be for you if:
- You want to make a difference
- You advocate for your ideas – and what they can do in the world
- You’re excited to think, challenge, listen, re-think and solve
- You continuously look for ways to improve
- You are science-minded, ask questions and challenge conventional wisdom
- You work with precision, passion, thoughtfulness and integrity
- You’re ready to work with the team that can bring a great idea to life
- You know this is no ordinary job
Please note our intern pay ranges are determined by level of education (year in school) and degree program.
- The hourly rate range for Rensselaer, NY is $17.00 - $24.25 per hour.
- The hourly rate range for Tarrytown, NY, Sleepy Hollow, NY, Armonk, NY, and Basking Ridge, NJ includes: $17.00-$48.50 per hour.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must be enrolled in, or accepted to, an academic program pursuing an Undergraduate or Graduate degree (and be returning to school the semester following the internship). A cumulative GPA of 3.0 is preferred. We want someone who is able to commit to 40 hours per week for a minimum of 10 weeks from the end of May/ early June through August. Demonstrated leadership in areas such as campus activities, clubs, sports, current or previous work, or within the community is also preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.