Regeneron's Bioanalytical Sciences Group is seeking a motivated, self-starter to provide Administrative Coordinator II support for its members including various levels of executive management and staff.
A Typical Day In The Role Might Look Like:
- Help coordinate meeting invites and logistics, arrange catering, secure conference rooms, proactively triage scheduling conflicts, and act as primary contact for troubleshooting.
- Anticipate recurring, ad hoc, or required meetings and proactively schedules.
- Maintain standing conference room reservations for recurring departmental meetings. May include calendar management for select managerial staff.
- Assist departmental employees with travel arrangements, conference registration, and expense reporting. Proactively triage travel issues.
- Order and manages office supplies, departmental email distribution lists, office snacks, miscellaneous purchases, etc.
- Act as a key point of contact for the department. Process inquiries and/or directs requests to appropriate contacts.
- Maintain department records as needed, compiles and processes correspondences. May help facilitate technical support (IT, Facilities) for department with proactive follow up, as needed.
- May help coordinate visitors, lab tours, celebrations, team buildings, interdepartmental events, and guest speakers/consultants as needed, including travel/meeting logistics.
- Coordinate administrative workflows within group, contributes to development of operational/process improvements, helps streamline processes and proposes solutions.
This Role Might Be For You If:
- You are a collaborative teammate with proficient written and verbal communication skills, actively listens and builds relationships, demonstrates effective customer service, exhibits high attention to detail, has ability to interact with all levels of employees and maintain confidentiality.
- You demonstrate strong initiative and drive to complete tasks, enjoy working independently and within teams on multiple tasks or projects simultaneously.
- You anticipate and proactively adjust for challenges and roadblocks, understanding how/when to provide feedback and when to escalate to the right people.
- You are proficient in MS Office and have experience with SharePoint, Concur and teleconference systems with ability to learn new technologies quickly and easily.
In order to be considered qualified for this role:
The candidate must have a minimum of an Associate or BS/BA degree. BS with a degree in a technical field is preferred. Minimum of 5-6+ years of relevant administrative experience and/or training in a fast-paced environment. This role requires the individual to be fully onsite.
Advanced knowledge and proficiency in MS Office, SharePoint, Concur and teleconference systems with the ability to assist with more advanced troubleshooting. May be responsible for training new employees on internal systems.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)