Regeneron's Data Enablement and Analytics team within PMPD (Preclinical Manufacturing and Process Development) seeks a Data Engineer. In this role, you will be part of a team responsible for developing and operating PMPD Data Engineering custom applications and platforms that integrate and augment PMPD's critical data systems. You will empower PMPD with value-focused internal tools to streamline workflows, inform decisions, and enable automation, contributing to our mission to drive accelerated process development and bring new medicines to patients, while continuously learning and growing your software engineering skills.
A Typical Day in the Role Might Look Like:
- Work with partners to understand their needs and requirements for internal tools
- Design and develop software solutions that meet those needs and requirements
- Operate and improve the platforms that the tools are built on (Kubernetes, Unified Namespace)
- Maintain and enhance existing tools as needed
- Collaborate with the Data Engineering team in an Agile manner to ensure the successful delivery of features, and other Agile teams through the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Continuously learn and stay up-to-date on new programming languages and technologies
This Role May Be For You If:
- You enjoy innovating in a multi-faceted and multi-functional setting
- You thrive in a team-based, collaborative environment
- You possess a solution-oriented mentality
Intro to PMPD Data Enablement & Analytics:
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)