n this role you will perform a wide variety of bioanalytical processes to support bulk drug substance manufacture in a cGMP regulatory environment.
As a QC Analyst in the Biochemistry department a typical day might include but is not limited to, the following:
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with current GMP, the required regulatory standards, conforms to company policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Maintain laboratory reagents and supplies.
- Maintenance of equipment in the laboratory.
- Participate in the transfer of Quality Control assays from other test facilities.
- Conduct laboratory investigations and generates reports in response to invalid assays, Deviations, OOS/OOT.
- Initiate and complete CAPAs and Change Controls in accordance with site procedures.
- Write new and updates current SOPs as needed.
- Perform any other duties relevant to the QC laboratory position as required.
- Experience in lab based assays such as PCR, ELISA, purification, molecular biology or electrophoresis methods would be an advantage.
#IRELIM #JOBSIEST #LI-Onsite #REGNQC
This role might be for you if:
- You thrive in a multifaceted and fast-paced environment
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You possess a strong analytical ability and enjoy problem solving
- You demonstrate an ability to work within a successful team
To be considered for this position you must hold a BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience with 1-2 years experience working in a regulated testing environment. Previous experience working in a regulated Biotech environment is a distinct advantage
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.