As a Temp-IT Applications Analyst you will be a vital part of a team focused primarily on the implementation and support of Waters Empower Chromatography (CDS) software in a highly regulated cGMP laboratory environment. The systems we support are crucial in the production of Regeneron’s life-saving products.
As a Temp-Applications Analyst a typical day might include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Provide support to Empower CDS users; solving problems at the application level as well as hardware troubleshooting
- Administer user access to software systems; adding, modifying and removing users; defining user types, user groups and security settings
- Ensure the application remains in a compliant state by executing change control requests
- Collaborate closely with laboratory personnel
- Participate in investigations and root cause analysis
- Adhere to relevant system software SOPs and policies
- Support system validation and qualification efforts
This role might be for you if you:
- Have an expertise in the use and/or administration of Waters Empower Chromatography software
- Are familiar with regulatory and quality policies, procedures and documentation methods, ideally in cGMP biotech/pharma operations
- Have familiarity with general laboratory operations and GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
- Enjoy working independently, while at the same time being part of a collaborative, engaged team intent on crafting and delivering quality applications
- Enjoy the challenge of learning new systems and applications
- Enjoy helping application end-users solve problems
- Possess stellar organizational skills
- Appreciate the importance of Quality Control in the laboratory and I.T. settings
Applicants ideally should have a BS/BA in Science, Information Systems or other relevant field and 2+ years of experience with Empower in a GXP industry. Experience in a pharmaceutical setting highly preferred. Without a degree we will consider at least 5 years of relevant experience in lieu of the educational requirement.
#REGNIEEC #JOBSIEST #IRELIM #LI-Onsite
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.