The Associate Laboratory Systems Analyst is a role aimed at individuals early in their careers, providing support to our laboratories and manufacturing areas. This position will assist in the daily operation and maintenance of general laboratory computer systems, working closely under the supervision of senior analysts. Systems include the Waters Empower 3 Chromatography system, bench top computer systems, and various instrument software.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting in performing system audit trail and user account reviews through execution of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI).
- Assisting in documenting proof of completion of reviews using regulatory asset management system.
- Assisting in managing Service Now tickets impacting business units.
- Assisting with application administration activities.
- Support in performing annual bulletin reviews with system owners.
- Assisting in periodic equipment reviews to ensure qualification status.
- Supporting in resolving application problems and preparing resolution plans.
- Assisting in application updates and installations.
- Working with QA Validation, Quality Control, Manufacturing, Process Science departments to ensure applications are maintained.
- Assisting in training activities under the supervision of senior personnel.
- Participating in cross-functional team projects.
- May be required to participate in an on-call rota.
Education and Experience:
- 1 year of experience in a GxP environment or a recent graduate from a Science/Pharma discipline.
#REGNIEEC #JOBSIEST #IRELIM #LI-Onsite
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.