We are looking for a Temp Administrative Coordinator to support our Medical Affairs group. Responsibilities will include data entry, event planning, purchase orders, contract submissions, and more. If you're interested in working in a fast paced, growth oriented environment, this contract role may be for you.
This will be a 6-month contract opportunity, 2-3 days/week onsite at our Sleepy Hollow, NY location
A typical day may include:
- Outlook calendar maintenance and logistical support for meetings, including room reservations, agenda preparation and meeting materials, catering and technical equipment
- Serve as a business point of contact with the ability to prioritize and multitask as required, maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ongoing organization of activities for executive leadership such as workshops, travel arrangements and expense reconciliation, department communications, employee onboarding, welcoming external guests, and event planning
- Data management and entry of Purchase Order requisitions, contracts for consultant services and suppliers for office equipment and services, managing new and existing requests
- Tracking of administrative policies, procedures and guidelines; departmental records as appropriate; such as org charts, rosters, space planning material
- Demonstrates professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, mentorship and coaching, and leadership courses
- Liaise with business partners such as Strategic Sourcing and Procurement (SS&P), HR, Shipping and Receiving, IT Management, Global Development Systems, Facilities, Legal, and interdepartmental partnerships with other support coordinators
This role might be for you if you have:
- Strong executive decision making skills, resiliency toward changes in workload influxes in pace, as well as High EQ and experience managing different personalities and support styles
- Strong Microsoft Office, Concur or similar
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.