The Senior Director, Customer Insights, Oncology role is a part of the Insights & Analytics team under Commercial Strategy, Insights & Analytics. The Senior Director, Customer Insights, Oncology role leads the the Customer Insights team in the generation of insights for the LIBTAYO brand, going across all indications (NSCLC, CSCC and BCC) and LCM activities. This role provides strategic business insights capabilities, depth of understanding of the therapeutic area, market dynamics and the brand, and will integrate insights from primary market research and other functions. As a partner to the Brand Teams, this role will bring independent and strategic thinking to the brand, support key initiatives and work streams, while challenging where appropriate. This role also requires business partnership with multiple stakeholders beyond the Brand Team, e.g., Sales leadership, Commercial Operations, and Finance. This role will build and evolve a team of customer insights personnel to to in making recommendations and guiding marketing and sales leadership as they make strategic choices and evidence based decisions. The Senior Director, Customer Insights will work with cross-functional business partners to pull through key insights and guide stakeholders and senior management to develop brand/portfolio/Business Unit strategies and tactics.
A Typical Day May Include The Following:
A strong market research and insight mining skills, the Senior Director, Customer Insights, Oncology should have excellent communication skills, a demonstrated track record of effective business partnership, business impact and influence. The ideal candidate should be able to integrate analytic findings and competitive intelligence learnings to provide augmented brand narratives. This role is hands on and does not have any direct reports, but will manage contractors, consultants and vendors to complete projects.
THIS ROLE MAY BE FOR YOU IF YOU:
• Developing and implementing primary/secondary market research plans that focus on actionable insights, facilitate foresight and identify potential brand opportunities.
• Managing budget, while guiding investments towards projects of higher value/ROI.
• Pro-actively identifying business needs and proposing potential primary/secondary market research and analytic solutions.
• Using business understanding to translate unstructured, complex business problems into the desired business objective, and developing the appropriate study design and primary market research solutions.
• Developing a clear set of recommendations from customer insight projects, while also demonstrating how the customer insights plan will lead to progression of insight.
• Eliminating redundancies in projects and implementation cadence on initiatives like ATU studies, Pulse trackers, etc.
• Assessing impact and effectiveness of commercial initiatives and delivering investment and intervention recommendations to drive business unit efficiency, effectiveness and accountability.
To be considered you must posses a Master's degree completed by start date and 7+ years of insights and analytics, marketing, business analytics, or related field experience OR a Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of insights and analytics, marketing, business analytics, or related field experience. Degree in STEM related field, e.g., Marketing Research, Psychology, Statistics, Business Analytics, Engineering, Operations Research or a related field. 5+ years of business analytics, statistics, data mining, applied mathematics, engineering, computer science or related field experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)