We are looking for a Senior Manager Training and Education to provide strategic insight and execution of learning components for the Environment, Health & Safety and Business Resilience department. This includes development, design, and deployment of learning and educational elements. This will be achieved by applying an in-depth understanding of how EHS integrates within the function and understands the contribution of the function to Regeneron’s achievement of business objectives. Exhibits a degree of ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness drawn from previous experience. Leads others to solve issues of diverse scope where analysis requires an understanding of current business trends. Uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
A typical day might include:
- Develops training, communication, and educational strategies aligned with EH&S/BR goals and objectives.
- Develops and drives objectives to achieve strategic plan.
- Recognizes training, educational, and communication opportunities and develops EH&S training content for online, on-the-job, and classroom training sessions.
- Track and trend metrics regarding training program, compliance training completion, etc.
- Function as subject matter expert of and as administrator of the learning management system for EH&S/BR; deploy, track, and report on all training modules/sessions throughout the year to ensure compliance
- Collaborate with business partners and leaders throughout the organization to develop training matrix for their organizational unit
- Update all training and educational materials as needed and in collaboration with subject matter experts and key stakeholders
- Manage broad communications and intranet page content while aligning with business standards
- Act as subject matter expert in adult learning and liaise with other training managers across the organization to adopt best practices and processes.
- Responsible for contract/SOW preparation and relationship management of external consultants to achieve training needs.
- Provides insight and management of respective budget
This role may be for you if you have:
Bachelors and 8+ years of relevant experience or Masters and 6+ years of relevant experience working within the training management profession.
Work experience must include acting as advanced administrator of a learning management system, an expert in adult learning and development, an expert in instructional design, and technical expertise using software used to develop computer-based training modules
Technical: Analyzes multiple sources of information and identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems/ problems relating to EH&S
Soft: Communicates difficult concepts, and guides, influences and persuades others either internally in other areas or externally with other functions; assimilates feedback from other teams to achieve successful work processes; excellent supervision and mentorship skills; excellent project management skills
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)