Medical Specialist, Dermatology (MS)
The Medical Specialist (MS) will report to the District Manager and be responsible for engaging customers in the Dermatology therapeutic area within an assigned geographical universe, presenting clinically focused selling messages to create and drive growth, and consistently delivering product goals.
A Typical Day Might Look Like This:
- · Demonstrate strong and consistent sales performance related to product goals in a compliant manner with a high degree of integrity strictly following all Regeneron policies and in compliance with all policies and procedures governing the promotion of pharmaceutical and biologic products in the US.
- · Develop strategy and execute tactics within key accounts in the Dermatology therapeutic area to generate product utilization.
- · Develop strong working relationships with Dermatologists and Dermatology experts in assigned geography as well as nurses, office staff and other important health care personnel and key patient support groups as directed.
- · Collaborate with their regional colleagues, as well as other field-based and home office personnel teams to proactively address customer needs, market dynamics and trends and develop strategies which support brand and corporate objectives within their assigned geography.
- · Participate and help lead initiatives to support sales success as assigned (e.g. participate in industry related congresses, local and regional meetings and medical conferences).
This Position Might be for You if:
- · Demonstrate advanced clinically based selling skills
- · Proven success and positive track record of consistent sales performance in complex markets with diverse customer segments operating with a high degree of integrity within compliance guidelines
- · Results oriented with a proven track record of success with product launches
- · Demonstrate a passion and learning aptitude for science and is proactive in strengthening knowledge related to disease-state, treatment options and healthcare trends
- · Experience with in-servicing and training office staff, nurses and office managers
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree or other advanced education/certifications a plus. Specialty pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical experience with a minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical sales experience including a minimum of 2 years selling in the Dermatology market or a similar subcutaneous self-injectable biologic specialty market. Ability to travel and cover large geographic territories.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)