In this role you will be responsible for day-to-day technical support and maintenance and enhancements of ERP application and integrations to other related applications. Leads software development lifecycle process, including architecture, design, implementation, testing and maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop custom software and enterprise system solutions by studying information needs, analyzing user requirements, assessing impact and integration with existing information flow between Systems, following the Regeneron software development lifecycle.
- Identification and implementation of areas for operational improvement of existing solutions.
- Responsible for documenting the system in compliance with FDA regulations relating to computerized systems
- Identification and implementation of areas for operational improvement of existing solutions
- Maintaining job knowledge by studying modern techniques for development
- Supports and maintains Oracle Applications which includes assisting in trouble shooting, functional errors, issue resolution, etc.
- Works with Oracle support services to resolve customer open issues.
- Works closely with company's Oracle DBA(s) to resolve technical issues and request patches.
- May manage others through influence rather than direct authority.
Education and Experience:
- Requires BS/BA in related field with 8 years of relevant experience; will substitute relevant experience for education.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experienced with an RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experienced with Version Control Software (SVN, Git, etc.)
- Experience documenting software solutions (Manuals, Design Docs, Configuration Specs, UML, Architecture Diagrams, etc.…)
- Proficient in developing APIs (REST, SOAP, etc.)
- Proficient with Enterprise reporting software (Crystal Reports, Infomaker, Jasper Studio, etc.)
- Proficiency with the C# programming language and .NET
- Proficiency with Oracle SQL
- Familiarity with DevExpress UI Components
- Familiarity with AWS technologies (EC2, RDS, API Gateway, Lambda), certifications a plus
- Familiarity with Web Frameworks such as jQuery and ASP.NET
- Understanding of the ISPE GAMP risk-based approach to software validation
- Experience with automated unit testing frameworks
- Experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.