Regeneron's Assay Development Group (ADG), located in Tarrytown, NY, is seeking a Sr Scientist. In this exciting role, you will create and implement novel assay strategies for the all biotherapeutic modalities, designing experiments, troubleshooting problems, organizing and interpreting experimental results and performing follow-up experiments.
A Typical Day in the Role Might Look Like:
- Develop bioanalytical assay approaches for pharmacokinetic, biomarker assays and immunogenicity assays for a diverse pipeline of novel biotherapeutics
- Supervise several Associate level scientists in the development and validation of immunoassays for the measurement of drug, drug complexes and anti‑drug antibodies to support new programs.
- Guides the designs and execution of immunoassays (PK, PD and ADA) by direct reports, based on protocols provided by literature, seminars and other scientists. Suggests troubleshooting experiments for assay-related problems follow-up experiments to further assay development and optimize assays.
- Summarizes and presents results internally to management and externally in industry meetings.
- Writes/reviews assay validation protocols, reports and SOPs prior to submission to Quality Auditing (QA). Functions as Study Director for assay validation studies conducted by direct reports.
- Explore and implement emerging technologies and innovative assay approaches.
This Role Might Be For You If You:
- Stimulates, develops, and promotes the scientific and career development of direct and indirect reports.
- Can act as a leader within the group that optimally drives projects forward to meet bold timelines
This role requires a PhD degree with 0-3+ or a MS with 5+ or a BS with 8+ years meaningful experience. An in-depth understanding of the science and technology on the development and validation of immunoassays is required. The ability to perform sophisticated technical tasks to pursue projects that incorporate a diverse set of skills and work on multiple projects/experiments simultaneously is helpful.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)