KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
This role is about working with the key stakeholders in the Irish healthcare market, both public and private to bring the full portfolio for patients - from dossier submission to local hospital usage) with the aim to develop the right environment for patients to access the service and treatments. Key to this role is being able to understand and converse with these stakeholders in order to understand their needs, work across the full spectrum of Irish healthcare stakeholders to ensure market entry and uptake that will help local patients reach a treatment in an optimal manner.
Field Sales Activities
- Works in collaboration with the full Irish health system with the aim to ensure market entry and uptake into the Irish market
- Focus is on dossier submissions, building KOL support, develop and implement guidelines, forumlaries and develop usage for both public and private usage
- Develop innovative solutions to improve patient pathways, identifying blockers in the system and working in collaboration to enable new services, education programs and system support in order to remove the blockers
- Develop and execute high level strategic plans that lead to improvements in patient pathways and funding
- Establishes and manages high quality customer relationships by maintaining knowledge of corporate and brand sales messaging, executing sales and marketing plans, scheduling and following-up with healthcare professionals and budget decision makers
- Analyses the national frameworks and accounts to priortise key areas of focus linked to national plans
- Identifies, builds and maintains strong relationships with KOLs, senior leaders – influencers and decision makers in healthcare
- Reports relevant information about customer contacts in the Customer Relationship Management System
- Deliver high quality customer interactions and consistently demonstrating ability to drive and support customer in the optimization of clinical practice and services
- Manage several customer engagement channels, to optimize customer engagement in each situation (e.g. Remote Calls, emails)
- Carry out recording and reporting systems, as per Regeneron operating processes and timelines
- Full adherence to industry and company procedures.
- Educated to degree or equivalent, preferably in life sciences, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology or Business subject
- Demonstrable account management experience with proven commercial success within the pharmaceutical industry (at least 5 years)
- Experienced in working with National bodies in setting up services, joint-working agreements
- Curious to fully understand the patient pathways with an innovative mindset to create joint-working solutions
- Ability to discuss scientific issues of the specified therapy area(s) with top national and international KOLs
- Strong knowledge of the Irish healthcare system, specifically on topics like national budgets & influencing bodies
- Excellent networking and influencing skills and high personal credibility
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong commercial and scientific acumen
- Open to manage several communication channels e.g. Remote Calls
- Computer literate with competence in working with data/multiple systems/CRM
- Qualified in the relevant Pharmaceutical Industry’s Code of Practice
- Frequent travel will be requirement of the role
- Sales experience with biologic therapies/immunology
- Preferably an established network within Dermatology and/or Ear-Nose-Throat physicians
- Up to date clinical knowledge of therapy areas
- Previous experience selling within Secondary Care setting/Hospital.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.