The Automation Department seeks an Automation Systems Administrator (Automation-Systems Project Support) to advance or lead projects effecting the design, procurement, installation, commissioning, qualification, and/or change management of data systems and equipment required for GxP operations. Regeneron builds and develops innovative automated data solutions to monitor, support, and produce a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide. As a team our mission is to: Develop Compliant Quality Solutions by providing Technical, Analytical, Project Management expertise; and full-service handover.
As an Automation Systems Administrator, a typical day might include the following:
- Leading or joining cross-functional teams dedicated to support Automation Commissioning and Validation projects, with a prime focus on Data Integrity.
- Exemplifying Project Management methodological awareness to accomplish specific goals.
- Analyzing Project Management data to detect patterns and communicate status to forecast reliable task completion dates that achieve desired outcomes and strategic objectives.
- Navigating ambiguous project plan divergence through critical thinking to design or support tactical responses that preserve schedule milestones and team cohesion.
- Collaborative generation, review, and approval of various documentation packages such as Standard Operating Procedures, Job Aids, and Work Instructions.
- Conducting document review for Validation Tests and System Lifecycle Documentation.
- Handover activities for commissioned or validated systems/equipment to relevant business partners, including: initial access, training, lessons-learned, and transfer of expertise.
- Continuously improving the department’s output and practices in-line with Regeneron’s strategic objectives.
- Tracking requirements gathering and verifying the outcome meets the project goal.
- Other tasks include: change controls, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, software back-ups, disaster recovery, decommissioning activities, vendor escorts, contracted resource supervision, cleanroom behaviors, protocol execution, and audit support.
This position might be for you if you:
- Have a background in Commissioning/Validation, Automation/Engineering or Computer Science with experience in automated system equipment integration, or OSIsoft PI System and are timeline driven.
- Want to work with industry-leading equipment, systems, and software.
- Are a critical thinker who enjoys tackling sophisticated scenarios that, once solved, really move the business.
- Enjoy both project management, understanding its benefit to any successful project closure, and want the challenge, responsibility, and opportunity to perform direct system administrator work.
- Have a knack for building systems and infrastructure while fostering and maintaining relationships within a multi-functional team.
- Are a natural leader who wants to develop those skills and behaviors
- Care about building systems correctly, by eliciting, organizing, analyzing, communicating, and managing user requirements.
- Are passionate about quality standards and exceeding them whenever possible.
- Are a technical person that is energized by teamwork and collaboration.
- Like metrics and the power they have to inform and control a project.
To be considered for this Automation Systems Administrator position, we prefer a BS in Engineering or a related field. We expect you to have least 2 years of experience in the design, installation, commissioning, or qualification of data systems and equipment along with Project Management experience. Senior Systems Administrator should have 5+ years of experience in this area. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. Level will be determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)