In this role you will perform a wide variety of chemical or biological analyses on, products, in-process materials, or stability samples in support of the company’s quality program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Gathers data and documents test results.
- Reviews test results to ensure compliance with standards; reports any quality anomalies.
- Complies with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements.
- Participates in required training activities.
- Maintains laboratory supplies.
- Conducts testing on, in-process, product, stability, and/or research samples.
- Writes and revises control test procedures and SOPs.
- Completes test records and reviews data.
- Calibrates or verifies calibration of instruments/devices prior to use.
- Interacts with outside customers or functional peer groups.
- May be responsible for maintaining a specific project.
- May devise or develop new analytical methods and techniques.
- May assist in validation and method transfer of methods.
- May be involved in establishing the transfer of methodology from R&D.
To be considered for this role you should have a BS/BA in Life Sciences or related field. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in QC. HPLC/UPLC and Empower required. Experience in SE-UPLC, peptide and glycan assays desirable.
#IRELIM #JOBSIEST #LI-Onsite #REGNQC
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.