Regeneron’s Sample Management Group, located in Tarrytown, NY, is seeking a highly motivated Associate Manager to lead sample data processes and biobanking operations for Oncology clinical studies and research initiatives. Responsible for leading clinical oncology studies we believe there is a lot of opportunity to lead in this growing group. This role requires critical thinking, scientific curiosity, attention to detail and drive for results within a team dynamic.
In this role a typical day may include the following:
- Manages biosample operations of clinical/non-clinical studies to ensure company deliverables are met and objectives are achieved under limited guidance.
- Responsible for the review of clinical/non-clinical study protocols and associated study documentation as it pertains to biospecimen management.
- Responsible for communicating priorities and driving multiple projects forward to ensure company timelines are met and objectives are achieved. Demonstrates the ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail to support biospecimen operations.
- Manages the execution of reconciliation and data cleaning of biospecimens to drive deliverables forward.
- Collaborates with Data Management to draft and review Data Transfer Specifications.
- Liaises with Global Clinical Development and Central Laboratories to provide input, planning, and integration of biosample operations and data transfers. May act as a lead liaison with Central Laboratories.
- Demonstrates leadership in establishing and streamlining sample management processes to increase efficiency.
- Has direct supervisory responsibilities for multiple direct reports, which may include supervisors. Trains direct reports and provides leadership and guidance to others within group.
- Proactively ensures a state of audit readiness. Actively participates in the preparation of supporting documents for Quality Assurance, as applicable. Participates in study audit activities.
This role may be for you if you possess:
- Critical thinking skills to interpret scientifically complex information
- Scientifically curious with a passion to drive forward clinical development of oncology products
- Attention to detail when reviewing complex documents
- Drive for results in a high paced and evolving environment
- Previous management experience
- Enjoys a team dynamic
- Routinely demonstrates sound decision-making ability and incorporates new processes and initiatives within the team. Possesses the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Manages direct reports by providing career guidance, goal setting and performance reviews. Works collaboratively with other departmental teams/individuals to implement cross-functional initiatives or process improvements.
In order to be considered qualified for this role, you must have a BS degree and 10+ years experience, or a MS degree and 8+ years relevant industry experience in a biopharmaceutical setting.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)