The Regeneron Genetic Medicines is seeking a highly motivated and experienced protein chemist to advance our pipeline of targeted oligonucleotide therapeutics. Specifically, this individual will be a key contributor towards the design and generation of novel bioconjugates for multiple therapeutic indications.
As a Senior Associate Scientist, a typical day might include the following:
- Plan and implement experiments for synthesis, purification, and characterization of antibody, siRNA and peptide conjugates.
- Generate materials on discovery and early development scales by applying both well-established and novel conjugation chemistries.
- Optimize and develop robust processes to increase conjugation throughput.
- Accurately document results in electronic notebook and present results in cross-functional team meetings.
The job might be for you if you:
- Enjoy working in a laboratory-based role with strong support for skill and career development.
- Are thorough with strong organizational skills.
- Exhibit flexibility with changing priorities and can effectively manage multiple projects.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills.
To be considered for this role, you must have a BS or MS in Biochemistry, Chemistry, or related field with 2-5 plus years of industry experience. Proficiency in protein purification and analytical characterization using AKTA system, SEC, IEX, UF/DF, and HPLC is required. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team is required. Prior experience using various conjugation chemistries (random and/or site-specific) in the ADC space highly desired. Previous experience with oligonucleotide chemistry is a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)