As a Process Sciences Associate you will supports the Process Sciences Department with analysis, troubleshooting, and process validation of manufacturing bioprocesses.
This is a 12 month temporary contract.
As a Process Sciences Associate a typical day might include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Provide on the floor MFG support.
- Coordinate samples from MFG for lab analysis.
- Coordinate and manage MFG Support trackers.
- Attend routine MFG and deviation meetings.
- Author Process Validation protocols and report.
- Perform product impact assessments.
- Investigate OOS and OOL IPCs.
- Data mining and retrieval for colleagues for quality investigations.
- Serve as liaison between Rensselaer and Raheen for Change Notification.
- Develop and write protocols for manufacturing support activities.
- Present findings at group and possibly at interdepartmental meetings.
- Communicate information on current process data which may impact process development and/or technology transfer.
- Participate in process and quality risk assessments.
- Present process monitoring data to IOPS Management as necessary.
- Assist in troubleshooting activities associated with the manufacturing process.
- Support technology transfer activities as needed.
- Review Manufacturing documentation associated with the transferred process.
To be considered for this opportunity you should have a BS/BA in Life sciences/Engineering or related field. May consider another degree discipline with relevant experience; cGMP experience is desirable.
#IRELIM #JOBSIEST #LI-Onsite #REGNIELSM
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.