Regeneron’s Sample Management Group, located in Tarrytown, NY, is seeking a highly motivated Sr. Sample Management Coordinator to support biobanking operations and sample data processes.
A typical day in this role looks like:
- Trains on clinical/non-clinical study protocols and associated study documentation as it pertains to biospecimen management to complete study reference file creation by using applicable data inputs.
- Performs the accessioning and receipt of non-clinical/clinical samples by assessing and verifying data, both manually and with automated platforms such as Microsoft VBA and Streamlit.
- Has an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel and can analyze discrepancies in sample metadata using complex formulas with limited guidance.
- Completes necessary operations in applicable software systems (e.g., LIMS, ELN, etc.) to perform specimen and data management.
- Responsible for the operation of automated sample storage systems. May assist in troubleshooting automated equipment.
- Fulfills clinical/non-clinical sample requests to support bioanalysis deliverables as well as company-wide research initiatives.
- Under supervision, performs the reconciliation and data cleaning of biospecimens.
- Collaborates and maintains effective verbal and written communication with internal and/or external collaborators to facilitate data discrepancy resolution. Communicates with CRO’s and third-party vendors to support biospecimen operations.
- Is capable of identifying and troubleshooting problems pertaining to clinical/non-clinical protocols and associated documents as well as routine sample management processes and/or procedures.
- Handles high priority and high-volume tasks within the appropriate timeframe while maintaining accuracy. Adapts to changing priorities. Is capable of multi-tasking across assignments.
- Ensures compliance and proper documentation in accordance with SOPs, and applicable regulations.
This role may be for you if:
- Proactively ask questions to aid in the understanding of the work and can identify solutions for routine and sophisticated problems and contributing to process improvement initiatives.
- You work well in a team-oriented environment, display organizational skills, and have the ability to multi-task.
In order to be considered qualified for this role, you must have a BS/BA degree and 0-4 years of relevant post-degree laboratory experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)