As a member of the Accounting Operations team, you will be responsible for assisting day-to-day operations and continuous improvement initiatives for the Accounting department. Your main tasks will include gathering data, performing analysis, and supporting projects and initiatives as needed.
A typical day might include the following:
- Perform ad hoc requests related to reporting and data analysis to assist other team members, management, and audit requests.
- Support the analysis and implementation of accounting operation functions relating to new technology projects throughout the organization.
- Ensure quality control over the financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Demonstrating knowledge of technical accounting standards under IFRS and US GAAP, and its application to tasks at hand.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Prepare documentation and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for processes, enhancements and projects as needed.
- Responsible for preparation of various schedules impacting the month-end close and reporting.
- Posting of accruals, prepayments any other adjustments in order to complete monthly management accounts within deadlines.
- Assist team with the execution of test scripts for various projects.
- Participating in process improvement initiatives
- Support the development of key internal controls and procedures, and ensuring internal controls are designed and operating effectively in compliance with the provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills, including effective presentation skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft applications is required.
This role might be for you if:
- You have worked in an accounting function for 3 - 5 years and/or hold a BS/BA in Accounting or are recently qualified ACA/ACCA
- You are proactive and analytical problem solver with the ability to think outside of the box.
- You have the willingness to learn new processes and technologies and can work in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
- You can communicate effectively with colleagues and peers both verbally and non-verbally.
- You are coachable, committed to change, and open to embrace new ideas and perspectives.
- You are dependable, have strong organizational abilities, pay attention to details, and most importantly enjoy your work and have fun while doing it.
- Experience with ERP financial applications, Oracle applications a distinct advantage.
- High proficiency with Microsoft applications, Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge a necessity.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.