Regeneron's Bioreactor Scale-Up and Development (BSD) team, a group within our Preclinical Mftg and Process Development (PMPD) organization, and which provides the link between small scale cell culture development and manufacturing, is seeking a Process Development Associate I. In this role you will assist the reagent productions to support pipeline and assay development needs for research groups and critical reagents to support GMP lot release. BSD performs cell culture up to 500 L scale and studies to support process transfer to manufacturing.
A Typical Day in the Role of PDA I Might Look Like:
- Sterilization, sanitization, and operation of bench and pilot scale bioreactors
- Daily maintenance of bench and pilot scale bioreactors
- Fixes equipment malfunctions and acts as authority on various lab equipment
- Hydrates and maintains array of medium and buffer inventory
- Identifies value adding opportunities for improvement and proposes potential solutions
- Production of various nonclinical reagents in support of Regeneron’s Research and Development activities
This Role Might Be For You If You:
- Strong initiative and drive to complete challenging tasks and learn new technologies.
- Can work both independently and within a team environment on multiple projects simultaneously
- Contribute to lab equipment maintenance and safety to help create a safe, effective and efficient working environment.
- Possess strong organizational, communication, and computer skills.
This role requires an undergraduate degree with 0-3+ years of manufacturing or operations experience. Basic scientific knowledge obtained through academics and/or experience is a plus.
Please display your GPA on your CV.
PMPD Intro To Video:
Bioreactor Development Intro To Video:
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)