The Director, Omnichannel Insights and Analytics role is a part of the Insights & Analytics (I&A) team under Commercial Strategy. As a part of the team, this role will collaborate with the ophthalmology brand team, IT and Customer Insights teams to perform campaign analytics feeding into omnichannel center of excellence. This role will provide strategic direction and operational know-how to build and scale our customer engagement platform and digital/campaign analytics for the Ophthalmology Commercial Business Unit (CBU).
A typical day may include:
• Designing, developing and implementing omnichannel measurement and optimization frameworks to support the digital marketing effectiveness of all Paid, Owned and Earned Media channels (HCP and DTC)
• Campaign analytics and visualization
• Conducting and guiding website analytics, paid search, paid social, SEO, email marketing, customer journey optimization, and omnichannel CRM analytics, including advanced segmentation and persona development
• Developing new analytical frameworks, data science techniques and predictive analytics to better understand campaign performance, customer behavior and omnichannel opportunities
• Setting up the learning agenda/experimentation (A/B testing, test/control)
• Conducting real-time analytics using AI/ML (in flight optimization) and attribution modeling for impact assessment
• Defining KPIs with the Ophthalmology CBU for campaign measurement and interpreting results
This role may be for you if:
• High proficiency in digital media and customer analytics
• Ability to provide and articulate Google analytics tracking and implementation requirements
• Expertise with Google Analytics, AB testing platforms, VEEVA SFMC and social media analytics/reporting (incl. proficiency in A/B testing, multivariate testing)
• General affinity towards web technology and IT processes
• Familiarity with frequently used pharmaceutical data sources
• Strong experience and knowledge of advanced Statistical models and methods, and Statistical Design of Experiments
• Experience measuring, mining and generating insights from digital customer engagement data within all digital channels, including website, paid media, social media and email campaign data sets
• Expertise with at least one statistical analysis platform such as SAS, R, or Python
To be considered you must have a Master's degree completed by start date and 7+ years of digital analytics, business administration, statistics, data mining, applied mathematics, engineering, computer science or similar field
OR a Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of digital analytics, business administration, statistics, data mining, applied mathematics, engineering, computer science or similar field experience. BS/BA required. Advanced degree in a quantitative subject (e.g., Statistics, Analytics, Econometrics, Mathematics) preferred.
10+ years progressive, related industry experience, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare industries; previous role in retail, CPG or financial considered for candidates who demonstrate success in digital and data-focused insights and analytics.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)