The Diabetic Eye Regional Director will report to the National Business Director - Diabetic Eye, Ophthalmology, and will be responsible for leading a regional sales team in achieving assigned goals/objectives and to ensure compliance with Regeneron's policies and programs that govern the field sales activities. The Regional Director will have Medical Specialists reporting to him/her with primary focus on the approved indications suffered by diabetic patients as it relates to conditions of the eye.
A typical day may include the following:
- Responsible for meeting and/or exceeding assigned sales objectives and ensuring actions plans are aligned to the strategic initiatives of the brand.
- Lead regional sales force activities including hiring, training, performance evaluation and development while ensuring compliance to corporate policies.
- Communicate expectations for utilization of approved promotional programs.
- Ensure each employee is trained on and effectively implementing customer education.
- Communicate most current knowledge of the industry and competitor products to regional teams.
- Ensure participation in industry related trade shows, meetings, conferences, etc.
- Analyze sales and customer data to ensure appropriate resources are deployed in the region.
- Allocate and manage the region's budget.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop the appropriate business strategies that support the brand objectives.
- Establish cross-functional partnerships and leverage resources across the region to influence customer behavior.
- Oversee customer relationships and manage critical relationships with both current and potential customers.
- Build and sustain relationships with therapeutic leaders within the region.
Geography: New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, PA and some surrounding areas. The Regional Director must reside within the territory.
This role might be for you if:
- 5 years of Office Based Buy and Bill Strongly Preferred
- Demonstrated history of leading high-performance sales teams inclusive of documented results.
- Experience in Biologics and buy and bill products
- Ophthalmology with relevant retina experience preferred
- Ability to manage and drive a region's objectives and goals.
- Strong presentation, organization, administration and communication skills.
- Experience with product launch is a plus.
- Experience with selling to diverse customer segments.
- Familiar with reimbursement programs, government programs, managed care, formulary and contract negotiation.
- Ability to analyze sales and other relevant market data.
- Strategic thinker who will challenge status quo to improve performance.
- Leadership skills that include motivating, mentoring and the ability
To be considered for this opportunity you will have the following:
Minimum 10 years experience from within a pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry and a minimum of 5 years of regional and/or line sales management experience. Must be based in, or located in close proximity to the assigned Region (relocation will not be provided)
Ability to travel (60-75%).
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)