The Medical Director, Clinical Sciences, Oncology is a qualified physician scientist with exceptional academic clinical trials' experience, preferably in Oncology development. The Medical Director drafts designs of clinical study concepts which lead to clinical trial protocols and is responsible for medical/scientific supervision of individual clinical trials.
As a Medical Director within Oncology, a typical day may include the following:
- Defines clinical trial-related goals and objectives.
- Conducts literature and database research on clinical trials as needed
- Collaborates with Clinical Project Managers and Clinical Trial Managers at the study level and with the Therapeutic Area Program Manager
- Contributes to program team meetings, scientific advisory boards, study steering committees and data/safety monitoring meetings.
- Leads and supervises the Clinical Team to produce high quality program deliverables on schedule
- Maintains and develops relationship with key study investigators
This role may be for you if:
- You are passionate about impacting entire populations of patients
- You want to learn innovative approaches to drug development
- You want to be a part of a collaborative, growing team
To be considered for this role, you must have a MD or MD/PhD with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience. We are seeking Oncology training with translational and/or clinical research experience preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)