As a member of the Accounting Operation team, you'll play an impactful role in identifying, improving, and developing solutions that drive our strategic goals as we expand internationally and apply standard practices across our shared services platform. We are offering a tremendous opportunity to be involved on high-priority initiatives and collaborate with colleagues throughout the company! You will be a key team member that will work cross functionally across Financial Services to transform business requirements and priorities into end-to-end solutions.
A typical day might include the following:
- Work with Accounting management to prioritize projects/tasks, prioritize and plan periodic short term weekly and monthly goals.
- Understand processes, identify, and assess appropriate automation use cases and prioritize opportunities.
- Translates business requirements into various functional design specification, use cases, and workflow/processes diagrams.
- Define and document business requirements, high level solutioning, business case development and execution.
- Build, document test cases and scenarios and help complete them.
- Assist with month-end close related actives, including account reconciliations, cash accounting, fixed assets, etc.
- Responds to audit and accounting questions, concerns and inquiries.
- Provides support for setting up shared services center for assigned finance/accounting activities.
- Continually look at ways to improve process effectiveness and efficiency, while maintaining anticipated results.
- Sustain culture of continuous improvement that ensures process flows and standard operating procedures are both kept current and reviewed by all staff and team members, and constantly enhanced and improved.
- Assisting with implementation and testing of global software solutions.
This role might be for you if:
- We need a proactive and analytical problem solver who is adept at evaluating opportunities across Accounting/Finance in a global multinational company.
- Display a proven record of learning and implementing processes in the financials' landscape while in a collaborative and fast paced environment.
- You can handle multifaceted priorities, lead projects and resources, are highly upbeat and self-motivated.
- You are a communicative, with well-developed verbal, written and presentation ability.
- You are coachable, innovative, committed to change and open to adopt new insights and perspectives.
- You are conscientious, good interpersonal abilities, pay attention to details and most importantly enjoy your work.
- Experience in setting up and providing services in a shared service environment, working with both local and global resource location to acquire desired outcomes.
To be considered for this opportunity you hold a bachelor’s degree or qualified accountant with 8 years experience in Finance or Accounting ideally in a science or research driven environment with at least 2 plus years of people management experience or you are a Business Analyst with track record from a consulting environment. Expertise in ERP financial systems like Oracle and SAP, Oracle Cloud EPM Suite specifically Financial Close and Consolidation would be a huge plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.