The Director, Insights & Analytics (Oncology International) will provide strategic expertise to help optimize business performance. The role will report directly to the Sr Director, Commercial Operations (Oncology International).
Specifically, this individual will oversee Customer Insights, Market Research, Advanced Analytics, Data Management and Reporting deliverables for the Oncology team across various geographies, including Europe, Canada and Japan.
In addition, this individual will be responsible for building, developing and retaining talent, ensuring consistent tactical delivery of strategic objectives across various geographies.
1) Set strategic direction for International Oncology Insights and Analytics that aligns with business priorities and fosters innovative solutions
2) Collaborate with International Oncology leadership to enable informed decision making and optimize performance
3) Guide local teams to ensure consistently accurate, reliable and timely insights to evolving business needs
4) Assess novel methodologies and technologies to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
5) Partner with local teams, IT and sourcing to centralize Data Management requirements and own applicable budgets
6) Provide functional oversight to all Market Research projects across geographies, partnering with Leadership/Headquarters, Marketing and others
7) Assist leadership and Sales Operations teams in management/analysis of field Incentive Compensation plans as needed
8) Partner with Headquarters, Marketing Operations, and IT to support Omnichannel deployment and analytics
9) Partner with Meetings & Events management and local teams to support lead generation activities across markets
10) Ensure all deliverables are consistently aligned with internal and external policies and procedures
• Hands on experience of at least 10 years in above-market and in-market Commercial biopharmaceutical roles spanning multiple geographies (e.g. Europe, Canada and/or Japan)
• Expert-level understanding of global Commercial market dynamics, laws and regulations
• Functional expertise in global business analytics, customer insights, data science, market access analytics, and competitive intelligence for Oncology
• Prior experience managing global I&A groups across geographies
• Ability to think strategy to execution with hands on experience in implementing large initiatives with cross-functional stakeholders
• Knowledge of data industry standards
• Expertise in data visualization and data storytelling
• Strong interpersonal, facilitation and communication skills, with the ability to problem solve and collaborate with all levels of management, vendors and field-based employees
• Strong organizational, project management, change management and presentation skills
• Ability to deliver against deadlines while managing multiple projects
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, WORD, Veeva
• Practical experience with business intelligence and report creation tools (e.g. QlikView, Tableau, Oracle BI, Microstrategy, Cognos, Spotfire)
• English speaking (multilingual preferred - e.g. German, French, Italian, Japanese)
• Prior experience in a biopharmaceutical field sales role is desirable
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.