Preclinical Operations (PCO) is seeking a Manager, Preclinical Operations to join the team. Using program management knowledge and experience in the drug development industry, this team member would provide operational Project Management leadership to Preclinical Development (PCD) and Drug Safety & Pharmacometrics (DSP) on assigned projects with minimal guidance. This team member would also provide guidance and input to cross-functional project teams to drive projects to completion.
A typical day as a Manager looks like:
- Applies technical knowledge (e.g., functional, scientific, drug development, project management etc.) and frequently contributes to development and implementation of new and unique concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Leads development and alignment of PCD/DSP integrated cross-functional project deliverables, plans, timelines, resources, and budget forecasts to align with the overall project plan throughout the project lifecycle from preclinical through commercialization.
- Ensures effective execution of project plan to enable completion of PCD/DSP activities within agreed timeline, quality, and budgetary constraints.
- Effectively interprets and communicates progress and variance against the approved plan. Identifies and provides guidance on resolution of risks, issues, and obstacles.
- Ensures effective, accurate and timely communication across PCD, DSP and Project Teams.
- Enables and builds effective relationships to influence and gain cooperation of others. May provide operational Project Management support to PCD function(s), initiatives, collaborations etc. as needed.
- Independently identifies areas for process improvement of increasing complexity. With minimal guidance, develops new and unique solutions and contributes to implementation. May lead implementation of solutions.
- Contributes to, supports, and may lead standardization of processes, metrics, and communication to build efficiencies within PCD and DSP.
- Provides input to the Team Leader to resolve any project or team issues.
- Independently collaborates across project teams, functions, and departments.
This role may be for you if:
You enjoy working in a highly collaborative setting
You have the ability to multi-task, in order to drive multiple projects to completion
You have extensive experience in a drug development role, in a research scientist function, and understand the drug development life cycle.
In order to be considered, this role requires a BS/MS degree with a minimum of 8+ years of relevant R&D operational and/or project management experience in the drug development/pharmaceutical industry. Ability to lead, coordinate, and facilitate development, alignment, and execution of project plans and budget forecasts. A background knowledge in Toxicology/Drug Safety is preferred. Whi
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)