We are seeking an Associate Manger Preclinical Operations to join the Preclinical Operations (PCO) team. You will provide operational Project Management (PM) support to Preclinical Development (PCD) and Drug Safety & Pharmacometrics (DSP) functions and cross-functional teams on assigned projects.
A typical day might include the following:
- Providing operational PM support to PCD/DSP cross-functional teams for assigned programs
- Providing primarily operational (but at times strategic) PM support to PCD and/or DSP function(s) work assignments and/or portions of projects where specialized area knowledge or experience is needeed
- Coordinating development and alignment of PCD/DSP integrated cross-functional project deliverables, plans, timelines, resources, and budget forecasts
- Facilitating effective execution of project plan to enable completion of PCD/DSP activities within agreed timeline, quality, and budgetary constraints
- Effectively monitoring both progress and variance against the approved plan, communicating issues and risks, and facilitating resolution
- Ensures effective, accurate, and timely communications across PCD, DSP, and Project Teams
- Ensuring that PCO systems are updated with timely, accurate, and relevant information.
- Proposing new ideas on areas for process improvement and, with guidance, facilitating development and implementation of solutions, tools, or mechanisms to resolve the issue.
This role may be for you if:
- You enjoy working in a highly collaborative setting
- You have the ability to multi-task, in order to drive multiple projects to completion
- You can establish effective relationships to influence and gain cooperation of others
- You have extensive experience in a drug development role, in a research scientist function, and understand the drug development life cycle.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a minimum of 7+ years of related R&D operational support and/or PM experience in the drug development/pharmaceutical industry. We will also consider lesser experience at a Sr. Preclinical Operations Assoc. Must have the ability to coordinate and facilitate development, alignment, execution of project plans, and budget forecasts for the assigned programs and/or function(s).
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)