Temp Research Associate I
Tarrytown, NY, US
Requisition Number: 9371BR
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Id : 9371BR
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to join our Proteomics and Biomarkers group. This applicant should have a B. S. degree in biochemistry, biophysics or related life science. This position will involve molecular and cellular based assays to prepare samples for Proteomics and mass spectrometry analysis. The individual should have excellent problem solving skills, oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to multi-task and pursue multiple projects on a daily basis. The applicant will be expected to work cooperatively in a team environment with other scientists from different disciplines. Candidates must have demonstrated at least one year of hands on laboratory experience, preferably in the area of molecular biology and cell based method development.
- Assist in experiments to support ongoing projects.
- Perform assays involving protein purification, cell culture, SDS-PAGE, Western blotting.
- Carry out data analysis; maintain a detailed lab notebook and present data at departmental meetings.
- Assist in general laboratory operations: order lab supplies and basic equipment maintenance.
- BS with 0-4 years of experience or MS with 0-2 years of experience
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude toward learning
- Basic knowledge in biochemistry, biophysics, immunology or related life science
- Laboratory skills: Proteins quantitation assays, SDS-PAGE, sample preparation for proteomics
- Cell culture experience required
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 9371BR
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts