QA Raw Material Specialist
Rensselaer, NY, US
Requisition Number: 9122BR
Employment Type: Regular Employee
Job Id : 9122BR
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
Summary: Determines disposition of raw materials and ensures compliance with Quality Assurance (QA) policies and procedures, cGMPs, SOPs, and Regeneron Standard Requirement Documents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Performs inspection and labeling of released raw materials.
• Prepares appropriate documentation and executes release of acceptable vendor materials.
• Reviews completed analytical data for conformance to regulations, SOPs, specifications and other applicable acceptance criteria.
• Reviews and edits specifications and SOPs.
• Performs hands-on monitoring of outgoing product shipments, cell vial transfers and disposals.
• Performs inspections of returned materials for continued use in manufacturing.
• Initiates, reviews and closes Supplier Corrective Action Reports.
• Requires lifting up to 50 pounds.
• Approximately 50% of time will be spent performing activities in a warehouse environment.
• Off shift schedule (nights) and weekend work is required.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Requires good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels.
• Ability to handle multiple assignments and changing priorities.
• Solid computer skills and abilities.
• Positive, proactive approach to drive assignments/tasks to completion.
• Ability to stand for periods of time in a warehouse environment.
• Ability to work a varied schedule including off shift and weekends.
*Hours for this position will include one weekend day*
**Approx 50% travel required**
Education and Experience:
• Requires BS/BA in scientific discipline or related field and minimum 1 year relevant experience.
*Level will be determined based on skills and related experience.*
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 9122BR
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts