Temp Process Development Associate/ Process Development Engineer
Tarrytown, NY, US
Requisition Number: 8357BR
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Id : 8357BR
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, atopic dermatitis, pain, and infectious diseases.
We are seeking a Process Development Associate for full time temporary position to work in the Purification Development group within Pre-Clinical Manufacturing and Process Development. The qualified individual will be responsible for purification process development and support purification of various non-clinical biological molecules to support reagent needs for Regeneron’s research and discovery groups. The ideal candidate will be hardworking, efficient, flexible, and able to perform key responsibilities in a fast-paced, as well as in a team environment.
The position will involve:
• Perform purification of diverse array of proteins to support many of Regeneron’s research and discovery groups.
• Documents experiments, results and findings in electronic laboratory notebook; presents work at group and department meetings. Maintain instruments and troubleshoot instrumental/experimental problems.
• The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors degree in either Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, or Biochemistry, and 0 - 5 years experience in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
• A strong fundamental understanding of various protein purification techniques
• Relevant experience with:
Akta Explorer/Avant, Akta Pilot, Depth Filtration, Tangential Flow Filters, Normal Flow Filters, Chromatographic Columns, HPLC, UPLC, Diafiltration Skid , Empower, Unicorn, LlMS.
• Must have strong initiative and drive to complete challenging tasks and learn new technologies
• Must be capable of multi-tasking, working both independently and within a team environment.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Requisition Number: 8357BR
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts